Monday, March 16, 2009

My First Donation


Today, I was straightening up my daughter's room and starting putting together my first donation. I want to mail it soon because some of the items have expiration dates. I'm happy that I'm able to send 3 diaper bags, some formula, baby clothes, and a maternity gown (all brand new). We are so blessed and those items were just laying around. My daughter didn't use any of the formula samples, so I must send those before they go bad. Plus there are so clothes that we both received as gifts that were not worn. Included in the diaper bags are all sorts of samples for mom and baby. I'm sure they will be much appreciated because they are being sent with love. See my little helper (bad hair day)!
By the way, Happy Birthday DAD, you're #1 in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment